Management Trainee Programme
JEC is proud of its culture of engineering excellence and strives to develop future leaders internally. Therefore, we provide the most comprehensive programme to develop graduates in Hong Kong. Our unique two-year Management Trainee (MT) programme attracts the brightest graduates committed to professional development in the engineering industry, and trains them as professional engineers and future JEC leaders.
We provide our Management Trainees with invaluable practical experience in the engineering field, under the guidance of JEC veterans. We will involve the trainees in a variety of projects and playing different roles. Through participation in the projects, the trainees will learn a variety of soft skills and leadership skills to help them tackle daily workplace issues.
During the two-year period, the management trainees will be assigned to different business units on a rotation basis to gain an overview of how JEC's business operates. In addition, appropriate individuals may be relocated for assignments in JEC's overseas business units for broader and international exposure.
Each trainee will receive continuous support through their designated tutor and supervisor. Their tutor will meet with the trainee regularly to provide one-on-one support and coaching, the supervisor will monitor trainees' progress, offer guidance and direction as necessary.
Our senior management is also committed towards the trainees' development, the Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer will hold meetings with the trainees, to pass on their knowledge and experience, as well as to keep the trainees up-to-date with the company's business plans and future directions.
Development and Exposure
- To provide a structured and all-rounded training curriculum for all recruited MTs
- To develop a group of potential leaders and managers equipped with essential technical knowledge and business skills to support succession plan and the company’s future business expansion.
Requirements and Online Application
- Fast track career development through HKIE Graduates Scheme A Training
- Structured training through job rotation
- Project experiences and exposure within the company as well as Jardine Group
- On-the-job experience through participation in signature projects
- Continuous professional development with support from the Company
- Mentoring and coaching support
- Career progression with development plans
- Regional exposure or training assignment (dependent on business needs)
University graduates in Engineering-related discipline; strong interest and enthusiasm in developing a career towards engineering and/or business development
Click here to apply now.